May 12, 2011

The End

I am (essentially) at the end of my undergraduate career. In about two and a half days everything will be official, but right now I am needing a serious pick-me-up and this post is going to attempt to meet that need.

Today actually started off pretty well, I had a job interview and I feel it went really well but am trying not to get my hopes up too much (or dream of how wonderful it will be) in case it doesn't work out. But at the same time I have had a sick feeling in my stomach, the kind of get when I'm about to get out of my comfort zone--even if its to do something I want! I've been in the full-time student/part-time retail bubble for 4 years and I'm so happy I am moving forward, its just also really....real.

But enough of talking about what I am trying to get my mind off of...here 10 things that have made me so happy this week:

1. Jackpot Goodwill finds (see below)
2. This video
3. A friend at work telling me about how she wanted to see this Titanic sequel
4. Same friend having to research to realize it aint forrealz (research on funnyordie.com, no less)
5. The related Facebook comments to to "trailer" both before and after her realization
6. Getting called for an interview
7. Interview going really well
8. Finishing school (how is this so low on the list?)
9. Hugs and kisses from my favorite almost-two year old boy
91/2. Hugs and kisses from my favorite almost twenty-five year old boy
10. Burgers

Bonus Happiness: Dad & sister coming to town tomorrow night for my graduation weekend!

1 comment:

Tell Me