April 15, 2012

First Post

This is my first post from my brand new Macbook Pro! Boo spoils me so much. I'm quite the lucky lady, for very many reasons, only one of which is that he buys me fancy new things. And that is a very small reason. I know I need to finish up my Chattanooga posts, soon, soon. But here is a little nugget of...wisdom? thought? truth? laughs? from my wonderful husband as expressed today whilst sitting outside during lunch (paraphrased):

As I've grown older, I've come to appreciate the seasons more. I also love it when it rains just like I love it when its sunny. I only hate it when its windy because it messes up my hair*.


So many things about this. Older? He's 25. Only the rain and the sun? What about when its just blah, or snowing? 


I love him. I love him so much I don't know what to do with myself sometimes. And thus ends my first post from my shiny new "'puter" (as my two-year old, watch him on Tuesdays, boy would say).

*if you've never noticed, he has hair about as long as mine, and its 10xs more gorgeous and naturally wavy. Women express their jealousy everywhere we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me