April 16, 2012

Aquarium Times

aka, the fish post. I was so surprised at how much I loved the aquarium. We took our sweet time walking through both the river and the ocean exhibit, oohing and aching at every little thing. My favorite parts had to be the penguins and the jellies. 
this little guy was so cheeky, Miles and I watched him and chuckled to ourselves for a good while. He never moved. Even when a goofball of a penguin tried to bump him into the water. He's the Mr. Carson of penguins. (DOWNTON!)
Last, and most terrifying, was this giant beast of a fish in the river exhibit:
STUFF OF NIGHTMARES. I am 100% sure I would die of fright if one of these ever swam next to me. I could hardly stand to look at it, but Miles made me face my fears and take a million pictures of it.
And thus concludes all the pictures I will make you look at from our Chattanooga weekend. We had so much fun and hope to plan another trip back sometime in the future. Possibly to see the River Monster exhibit? If my nerves can hold up.

1 comment:

  1. Jellies are my favorite animals and I geek out like crazy at aquariums! So glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me