March 05, 2012

Womp#2

As I predicted, we were out bid on that house. So now we're faced with the decision of a great deal on a victorian home that needs super renovations, or a good deal on a brand new house. Risk with possible amazing (ah-maazing) outcomes? Or the safety? We think we know. But, gah! Why must we be faced with such decisions!*



*to be really honest, I am completely grateful that Miles and I are even in the position to be able to buy a house while we're still so young. We feel honored and blessed to have this amazing opportunity, whatever the outcome. So all negativity is just my terrible sarcastic humor coming through.**

** why did I even asterisk that last paragraph?


(Womp#1 is when we had to cancel our first contract on the very first house)
(wow, this post....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me