January 25, 2012

Potato, potaahto

I have today off work with no money to waste on shopping or eating out, so I am therefore spending it on my couch with my fluffy duvet and whatever foods that we have in the kitchen. Okay, geez, I bought a bag of potato chips earlier. Its a couch-potato-potato-chip kind of day. Okay, geez, I also rented two redbox movies. Give a girl a break! I just finished Restless with Mia Wasikowska. She was in it, not watching it with me. I just love her. From The Kids Are All Right, to Jane Eyre. And I'm dying to see Albert Knobbs. 

I was expecting to really enjoy this movie. And I really did, just not the way I thought I would. The ending was perfect. The last 20 minutes were so poignant and made me really appreciate the rest of the movie a lot more than I had while I was watching it. So, watch it! Because I'm pretty sure that "last 20 minutes" sentence was confusing but I don't know how to fix it. Its quirky, and somewhat predictable, but completely enjoyable. It made me feel grateful for little things, sad for sad things, and happy that I am alive and have such wonderful love in my life. What more could I want?

Also, Mia is so beautiful. All the time. Yeesh.
And now, Boo is coming home to (he doesn't know it yet) watch Midnight in Paris with me!

Pictures from here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me