February 20, 2011

Loveless Sunday

Today was actually pretty full of love, a long wait for our table and tons of biscuits made from scratch. 
Miles is going to be thrilled that I am sharing this picture. 

hahahahahaha

This is what we look like when we wait almost 2 hours for a table at Loveless Cafe on a Sunday afternoon. We took tons of completely normal pictures today too, but of course this one takes the cake.
Today was wonderful. This whole weekend was so perfect I can hardly believe it. Miles and I are complete dorks. 

Hopefully I'll get a chance later on to sit down and share some more pictures from this weekend, but for now I am going to turn on my fan to drown out the ambulances that will inevitably race by tonight (to the hospital 2 blocks down) and cuddle up with my duvet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me