May 21, 2012

On Another Note...

Miles has been working a lot of six day weeks, which leaves me Saturday mornings to get a lot of chores and errands done. Not because he wouldn't do them, or help me, I would just rather have them all done by the time he gets off for his day and a half weekend. To maximize fun times. 
But another thing I love about Saturday mornings/early afternoons with just myself as company, is that I get to eat whatever I want. Which normally is a big bowl of kale (for lunch)(gross, never for breakfast). I accidentally burnt Miles out on kale this fall and now feel bad when I make it for dinner. Because really I'm just making it for myself. Double portions of course.
So, Saturday=kaleday.


You can go ahead and imagine Handel's Hallelujah chorus playing in the background.

1 comment:

Tell Me