February 11, 2012

Weekend Excitement

Miles and I are off to Chicago for the weekend to celebrate my brother and sister's birthdays (a week early). I am so excited to see them and to go back to Chicago, this time with my boo! Its going to be a short trip, but I'm sure we'll squeeze so much fun in. Probably too much. Also, I'm a little afraid of coming back to  Nashy and wanting to movie to Chicago again. I cannot let that happen every time we visit. But I feel like our lives have changed so much since August, for the better, that I'm wanting to be in Nashville for the long run. And hello, we're kind of maybe buying a house here. So thats kind of big. Anyways, Chicago. That was the point of this post. I can't wait. I mean, just look at this place.

Catchupwitchyalataaa!

(sources: 1, 2, 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me